Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Huh, there's a game on tonight?

The World Series begins tonight. You can literally feel the excitement in the air! The entire town is decked out in Royals colors and my kids are wearing their shirts and jerseys. It's funny to think that the last time they were in a World Series, my sister-in-law wasn't even born yet. Neither was my sister! My brother was in diapers. Only five or six states had seat belt laws and babies were still put to sleep on their tummies.

The game starts at seven, local time, so we should still have plenty of swimmers tonight, although I wouldn't blame them if they skipped practice to watch the game.

Once I get home, I will probably put Cole to bed and write, since my writer's block seems to have broken. Here's hoping they win AND I get lots of writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment